HyParComp™ Compensation Controls
HyParComp™ are single stain controls that optimize compensation results to reduce errors associated with spectral overlap. These cell mimics are intended as compensation controls to match the single-staining performance of real cells. Staining HyParComp™ yields a positive fluorescence histogram that will aid in resolving the performance of the fluorophore; it will also serve as the basis for the positive signal of a given fluorophore for conventional compensation and spectral unmixing.
This product is conveniently packaged in positive and negative vials for ease of use.
- Unparalleled high fluorescence response (greater than 10e5 MFI on most bright fluorochromes)
- Conveniently works with multiple species of antibodies: mouse anti-human, mouse, rat, and hamster
- Exceptional performance for compensation across instrument platforms
- Compatible with violet, UV fluorochrome, and tandem dyes
- Cell-like autofluorescence for superior signal-to-noise resolution
|Mouse||+++||Antibodies derived from mouse B cells|
|Rat||+++||Antibodies derived from rat B cells|
|Hamster||+++||Antibodies derived from hamster B cells|
|Mouse - anti-human||+++||Antibodies derived from mouse B cells
Need something custom? That’s kinda what we do
Let us know what we can build for you.