HyParComp™ are single stain controls that optimize compensation results to reduce errors associated with spectral overlap. These cell mimics are intended as compensation controls to match the single-staining performance of real cells. Staining HyParComp™ yields a positive fluorescence histogram that will aid in resolving the performance of the fluorophore; it will also serve as the basis for the positive signal of a given fluorophore for conventional compensation and spectral unmixing.
This product is conveniently packaged in positive and negative vials for ease of use.
- Unparalleled high fluorescence response (greater than 10e5 MFI on most bright fluorochromes)
- Conveniently works with multiple species of antibodies: mouse, rat, and hamster
- Exceptional performance for compensation across instrument platforms
- Compatible with violet, UV fluorochrome, and tandem dyes
- Cell-like autofluorescence for superior signal-to-noise resolution
Spectral Cytometry Reference Controls: The Search for the Perfect Particle
Jensen, HA, Kim, J. iCoreDrop: A robust immune monitoring spectral cytometry assay with six open channels for biomarker flexibility. Cytometry. 2023; 103(5): 405–418. https://doi.org/10.1002/cyto.a.24708