5 Species = 5 Star Compensation Controls!
SpectraComp® XT single stain controls optimize spectral unmixing results to reduce errors associated with spectral overlap, now with 5 species capability including rabbit and human. These controls are intended to match the staining performance of real cells. Staining with SpectraComp® XT yields a positive and negative fluorescence peak that will aid in resolving spectral overlap during spectral unmixing or compensation.
- Unparalleled high fluorescence response (greater than 10e5 MFI on most bright fluorochrome)
- Conveniently works with multiple species of antibodies: mouse, rat, hamster, rabbit, and human
- Exceptional performance for unmixing/compensation across instrument platforms
- Compatible with violet, UV fluorochrome, and tandem dyes
- Consistent fluorescence signals for reliable performance
- Designed to support easier analysis workflows with their cell-like attributes (size, scatter, and autofluorescence)
- Combined positive and negative populations for ease-of-use
Spectral Cytometry Reference Controls: The Search for the Perfect Particle
Jensen, HA, Kim, J. iCoreDrop: A robust immune monitoring spectral cytometry assay with six open channels for biomarker flexibility. Cytometry. 2023; 103(5): 405–418. https://doi.org/10.1002/cyto.a.24708