ScatterBridge™ is an instrument-to-instrument standardization control. It is a stable non-biohazardous reference control for forward and side scatter that allows you to:
- Standardize results from one instrument to another
- Check linearity
- Track instrument performance over time
- Calibrate forward and side scatter following a major instrument service
- Nine distinct hydrogel populations that form a 3x3 grid when plotted on FSC vs SSC.
- The scatter coordinates of the nine populations span a range of biologically relevant samples.