SpectraComp® compensation controls are state-of-the-art synthetic cells that mimic the scatter profile of lymphocytes, capture multiple species of antibodies, and match the spectral fluorescence of stained cells.
This product is intended for spectral compensation to match the single staining of real cells. Staining with the capture beads yields a positive and a negative fluorescence peak that will aid in resolving the performance of the dyes and in compensating for spectral overlaps of dyes.
- Unparalleled high fluorescence response (greater than 10e5 MFI)
- Conveniently works with multiple species of antibodies: mouse, rat, and hamster
- Exceptional performance in spectral analysis and unmixing
- Compatible with violet and UV fluorochromes
- Cell-like autofluorescence for superior signal-to-noise performance