TruCytes™ TBNK biomarker mimics are high-performance synthetic cells that are coupled with key biomarkers for the identification of T, B, and NK cells. The optical scatter profiles also match fixed lymphocyte, monocyte, and granulocyte populations.
This product is a ready-to-use immunophenotyping control for the positive detection of specific surface biomarkers. It is an ideal QC and process control for assays that have measured readouts using flow cytometry. This product is NOT derived from biospecimens, so it is not biohazardous and requires no special disposal.
- CD4+ T-cells: CD45+, CD3+, CD4+
- CD8+ T-cells: CD45+, CD3+, CD8+
- B-cells: CD45+, CD3-, CD19+
- NK cells: CD45+, CD3-, CD16/56
- Positive biomarker controls for CD45, CD3, CD4, CD8, CD19, CD56, and CD16
- Accurate antigen density to ensure reliable results
- Superior consistency and reliability versus traditional controls (fresh primary cells, frozen controls, and lyophilized products)
Exceptional product stability versus all biologically-derived cellular controls